What to Pack:
– Sleeping Bag
– Food & Water
– Lanterns & Flashlights
– Bug Spray & Sunscreen
– First Aid Kit
Where to Camp :
– Do a little research on where you’re camping. Are there reservations needed? Any special rules & regulations?
– Give yourself enough time to set up your campsite before sunset. It’s not as easy in the dark.
Choosing a Tent:
– A tent’s person capacity is based on the number of sleeping bags that can fit inside. If you need extra room to store your gear or like your tent a bit more roomy, choose a larger capacity than the number of people who will be actually sleeping in it.
– There are many options for your sleeping area in addition to a sleeping bag. Popular choices include air mattresses, cots, and sleeping pads.
– Depending on the weather conditions or time of year in which you’re camping, be sure that the sleeping bag you choose has enough insulation for nighttime temperatures.
Sleeping Bags: https://bit.ly/2FvyA40
Lanterns + Flashlights: https://bit.ly/3iVbelV
First Aid Kits: https://bit.ly/2Fpk4uq
Keep watching more Camp + Hike videos: https://bit.ly/3dlKKsH
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/Academy
Follow us on social:
Get hot deals, promotions, and more delivered right to your inbox.